Talent Acquisition Administration
Head of Talent Acquisition
Purpose of the Role:
You will be part of a team responsible for recruitment of new Talent. You will focus on assisting the team and ensuring all administration is up to date.
Talent Acquisition Administration:
• Perform diversified administrative and coordination duties that involve complex information.
• Answer general inquiries relating to vacancies.
• Assist assigned Talent Acquisition Specialists (minimum of 3) with maintaining, monitoring and updating applicant tracking system and other databases as required.
• Schedule and contribute to Talent Acquisition team meetings, project meetings, and conference calls and interviews.
• Participate in projects as necessary and requested.
• Miscellaneous tasks, projects and assignments as needed.
• Consult with our service providers to coordinate background screening (e.g. criminal and credit checks, etc.) for short-listed candidates as required.
• Manage logistics and coordinate panel/field interviews for short-listed candidates with hiring managers (e.g. manage interview schedules, travel and related procedures).
• Complete Reference Checks.
• Track, manage and communicate applicant flow
• Maintenance of candidate pipeline data.
• Monthly report updates.
Orientation and Onboarding:
• Manage the receipt and processing of New Hire paperwork and making follow ups as needed (e.g. travel, beneficiary forms, storage, paperwork, and orientation).
• Sends all complete paperwork and applicants packs to records.
• Collect & file all forms from applicants and ensure its updated to our internal applicant system
• Back-up support as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Matric and 3-5 years’ work experience in office administration
• Experience in Microsoft Office is required.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to handle extremely confidential and sensitive information.
• Ability to complete a variety of tasks in an organized and adaptable manner.
• Ability to handle multiple projects or priorities.
• Highly flexible and motivated by in a supportive role.
• Ability to represent the Talent Acquisition team when they are out of the office. i.e. Professional handling of inquiries.
• Must be passionate about admin.
• People skills
• Excellent organizing, planning, implementing and coordinating skills.
• Proven ability to multi-task.
• High attention to detail.
• Strong analytical, problem solving time management, negotiation and administrative skills.
• Willing to learn and take direction
To apply kindly email Patience.Nthebe@theunlimited.co.za with the job title on the subject line.