You can submit claims via any of the following:
The Unlimited, Private Bag X7028, Hillcrest, 3650
(Please note that post may take longer to reach us)
1. It’s simple, CALL US on 0861 990 000 and we will guide you through the process.
2. If you meet all the Policy terms (for example you have met the waiting periods and the death
is not excluded for example where there is a pre-existing condition (see definition for pre-
existing condition under General FAQ section))
3. You will be required to provide us with a completed claim form, as well as the specific
documents / information listed below.
- A certified copy of the deceased’s ID;
- A certified copy of the death certificate; and
- A copy of the notification of death form completed by a doctor (otherwise
called a DHA-1663/DHA-1680 form);
- A letter of executorship/authority when the benefit is payable to an estate;
- If applicable, copies of the police; or motor vehicle accident reports, or
4. In addition to the above specific documentation / information required; if a claim is
i. by your Spouse, then we will require:
- A copy of your spouse’s ID;
- A copy of the marriage certificate
ii. when there is no Spouse; then we will also require:
- A copy of the ID of the person claiming;
- Letters of executorship; or
- An affidavit by the person claiming confirming they are the sole
dependent of the deceased or in circumstances where they are not the
sole dependent a supporting affidavit by another member of the
deceased’s family confirming that the claimant is so authorised
5. We reserve the right to request additional supporting documents from time to time should
we be unable to validate the claim with all the information requested above.
6. If we approve a claim; you will be required to provide us with a copy of your bank statement,
that clearly shows the name of the account holder, the account details as well as the Bank
7. All costs incurred in submitting a claim are for your account.
8. Your claim documents can send to us by any of the below methods:
- Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax Number : 086 206 4069
- Postal Address : Private Bag X7028, Hillcrest, 3650
- Physical Address : 1 Lucas Drive, Hillcrest, 3650
9. Failure by you to comply with our reasonable requests, non-cooperation in the investigation
of claims or the submission of specific claim validation documents / information may result
in rejection of your claim by the Insurer.
Log your claim here.