Now you have peace of mind that you’ve got access to a professional lawyer to stand up for your rights when you’re faced with a legal problem.
- Up to R60 000 toward your legal costs when you’re up against the law.
- Unlimited telephonic legal advice when you’re not sure what to do.
- Wills and estate planning to make sure your family is provided for
- Litigation Assistance – When you’re up against the law, it’s good to know you’ve got someone standing up in court for you, with up to R60 000 per case!
- Unlimited Telephonic Legal Advice - Not sure about something? Want to get our advice before you sign on the dotted line? We’re here for you.
- PLUS 24/7 Telephonic Bail Advice - You never know when you’re going to need advice on how to apply for bail!
- AND Wills and Estate Planning - Nobody likes to think about it, but making sure your family is provided for when you’re no longer around is essential, so make sure you get all your estate planning done now!
- With Legal Defence, your spouse AND your kids are covered too! No extra cost!
What you need to know in a nutshell:
- Legal Defence covers you, your spouse and up to 5 children under the age of 21
- Make sure you’re always covered by paying on time, every month.
- Remember, you can use most of your benefits after your first successful debit and your litigation assistance after your second successful debit
- Uncontested divorces are covered after 12 successful debits in a row.
- Legal matters that arose before your waiting period is up are excluded.
- Don’t forget to call as soon as a legal matter arises.
- Legal matters must only relate to your private affairs.
If you’d like to see the full Terms and Conditions, please give us a shout on 0861 153 425 and we'll send them to you!
When you’re going through a difficult time, the last thing you want to worry about is how everything works.
Just give us a call on 0861 153 425 – we're here for you, every step of the way!
The litigation benefits are underwritten by Centriq Insurance Company Ltd. (Reg. No. 1998/007558/06):