When minutes could mean the difference between life and death, it’s good to know help is just a phone call away.
- 24hr Emergency Medical Assistance – for when your life is on the line
- Up to R20 000 Accident Cash* – to help you pay your bills when you’re in hospital
But that's not all!
- Up to R 10 000 ICU Cover*
- R50 000 Flight Bonus*
- 24hr Emergency Medical Assistance
- Now you’ve got peace of mind knowing that an ambulance or helicopter is on its way to you when your life is hanging in the balance Phew!
- Up to R20 000 Accident Cash*
- We’ll pay you R2 000 for every full day (up to 10 days) you spend in hospital as a result of an accident Cold hard cash!
- Up to R10 000 ICU Cover*
- We’ll pay you an EXTRA R1 000 a day, for up to 10 days, if you’re admitted to Intensive Care as a result of an accident
- And R50 000 Flight Bonus*
- Get up to R50 000 to help cover those unexpected costs if you’re ever evacuated by helicopter in a medical emergency Kaching!
- Plus 24 Hour Medical Advice
- Can’t get to the doctor? Get 24/7 telephonic medical advice without leaving the house
- Bonus Inter-Hospital Transfers
- If the treatment you need isn’t available at the hospital you’ve been admitted to, we’ll get you to a hospital with available treatment.
- Score! 2-for-1 CD/DVD/Game vouchers
- Every month we'll send you an e-voucher via SMS so you can get another CD/DVD/Game worth up to R200 when you buy one CD/DVD/Game from The Unlimited Play
What you need to know in a nutshell:
- Elite Rescue covers you, your spouse and up to four children under the age of 21
- Immediate cover from your first successful debit
- If your debit is unsuccessful, you’re not covered
- Helicopter evacuation dependent on meeting listed criteria
- For any emergencies, please call 087 357 6530
For more information on Elite Rescue, give us a shout!
Sometimes life can go wrong and that’s okay. Just know that when it does go wrong, the only thing you can do is to ensure that you’re well taken care of in your time of need.
Cut out the unnecessary stress and panic. Give us a call on 087 357 6530 – we’re here for you, every step of the way.
087 357 6530