You can't predict the future, but you can prepare for it. Now you can enjoy peace of mind knowing you can still provide for your family, even when you're not there.
- R30 000 Death Cover to help pay the bills when you or your spouse pass away.
- Up to R100 000 Accident Cover when you're injured in an accident and recovering in hospital.
- R30 000 Death Cover – No one likes to think about it, but when you're faced with a death in the family, how you're going to cover the unexpected costs should be the last thing you worry about.
- Up to R100 000 Accident Cover – When you're injured in an accident and recovering in hospital, you can still pay the bills and provide for your family with R1 000 for every full day you spend in hospital, for up to 100 days. Wow!
- R3 000 for Groceries – With R1 000 a month for three months if you or your spouse pass away, your family will still be able to put food on the table.
- Bonus! Cash Back – Get your first year's debits paid back to you after 4 years, whether you've claimed or not!
- AND! For your peace of mind, we'll still cover your spouse for another two years after you pass away.
What you need to know in a nutshell:
- You are covered from your first successful debit for accidental death and injury. Make sure you're always covered by paying on time every month.
- There is a six-month waiting period for natural death and a 12-month waiting period for death caused by HIV/AIDS-related illness.
- The Accident Cash Benefit is for accidental injury only, not illness. You will be paid R1 000 per day spent in a medical facility, up to 100 days. (A day is a complete 24-hour period)
- Your first year's debits will be paid back to you after 48 consecutive successful payments.
- The two year's cover for your spouse after you have passed away is dependent on them being covered under this policy at the time of your death.
- The Cash Back Benefit, Groceries Benefit and two year's cover after you pass away is dependent on your death claim being approved.
If you would like to see the full Terms and Conditions, please give us a shout on 0861 990 000 and we'll send them to you!
When you're going through a difficult time, the last thing you want to worry about is where you're going to find the money to pay all the bills.
Just give us a call on 0861 990 000 – we're here for you, every step of the way!
0861 990 000