Do you know how to get things done? No, not like Olivia Pope from The Fixer kind of “fixing”. Are you very bad at playing the game, broken telephone – as in very good at being consistent and detailed? Are you a team player with the ability to get the best out of people? We need someone like you.
What your role will be
- Managing the workflow within the Creative and Communications team.
- Ensuring that the team meets deadlines.
What your day will be like
- Receiving briefs from Internal Customers and capturing job bags.
- Determining what actions to be taken based on briefs.
- Allocating work to relevant and available resources within the Creative Agency.
- Managing timings and deadlines and providing feedback to relevant parties.
- Coordinating internal workflow and arranging reviews.
- Interactions on transactional level as per customer KPA.
- Project Manage major events.
What skills you should have
- Time management
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Highly organised
- Solution driven
Get in touch with us if you have the following
- Tertiary qualifications in Project management
- 5 years Advertising Agency experience
- Knowledge of Project Management software tools at least 2 years’ experience
So come on, claim this position as yours. Upload your CV, today.