6 month contract position
You will be responsible for providing accurate information to the relevant people at the right time. This includes giving analytical and statistical support to Distribution Management and the Payroll team.
- Working with our Customer Care team, provide excellent customer service for all aspects of online community management
- Write all messages / responses for real-time community engagement
- Deliver monthly reports with statistics and analytics for each platform
- Identify behavioural and technical issues, patterns and trends in the community
- Keep track of social media trends and competition
- Work with the Marketing team to deliver timely, targeted, creative and effective online communications including content management
- Measure the effectiveness of the online communications delivered; recommend and implement improvements
- Responsible for requesting, collating and validating sales volumes, journey to ownership and promotions from the office administrators as well as owners.
- Weekly reporting of the Vital Signs for the various Distribution channels (incl. captured sales volumes, rate of sale, growth of business and journey to ownership) showing the efficiency of the Distribution business, both at office level and at organizational level.
- Manage the Accelerator Programme from a Remuneration and Cost Recovery perspective.
- Provide Support and Tracking of all incentives within the Telesales channel.
- Investigate any ad hoc request made by stakeholders within Distribution.
- Manage key relationships within the business
- Assist Marketing with monitoring and updating statistics relevant to marketing initiatives (e.g. Weekly Leader Boards, High Flyers, Promotions).
- Accountable for the delivery of accurate Telesales reports to enable timeous remuneration payments (e.g. Captured sales reports, TTB volumes showing qualifying volumes, Rate of Sale, 2 Plus book, etc.).
Knowledge and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Advanced Excel
- 3 to 5 years administrative experience including, compiling and arranging data, making computations, laying out and preparing reports.
- Advanced Excel
- Service delivery oriented
- Analytical and able to problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Conflict management
- Relationship Management
- Time Management/Prioritising
- •The ability to absorb, collate and analyse a range of data from a variety of different sources
- Emotional resilience
- Quality focused
- Attention to detail
- Personal integrity