Ipad 2 Give Away – Swipe to Win!
Two 16GB iPad2’s including Wi-Fi (but excluding 3G).
How to enter:
You (being The Unlimited Back2U member) must swipe The Unlimited Gold Visa Debit card issued in your name, at Woolworths.
Each time you swipe your Gold Visa Debit Card at Woolworths your name will be entered into a draw to win one of the two iPad2’s.
To be eligible for the competition, you must:
- reside within South Africa;
- be older than 18; and
- be an active member, in good standing, of The Unlimited’s Back2U product, and maintain your Back2U membership for the duration of the competition period.
- By swiping your The Unlimited Gold Visa Debit Card at Woolworths you agree to be bound by these competition terms and conditions.
The competition runs from 1 March until 30 April 2012.
The Unlimited shall be entitled to change either of these dates in its sole discretion.Two draws shall take place. The first winner shall be drawn on or before 21 March 2012. The second winner shall be drawn on or before 4 May 2012.
You shall not be eligible to win both prizes.
- Prize winners will be chosen via a random draw of all eligible Unlimited Back2U members.
- Winners will be notified telephonically, within 10 business days of each draw date.
- In the event that prize winner’s cannot be contacted telephonically, The Unlimited reserves the right to disqualify such winner’s and draw further winner’s from amongst eligible members.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence or negotiations will be entered into.
- By swiping their The Unlimited Gold Visa Debit Card at Woolworths, prize winner’s irrevocably consent to:
- being photographed for the purposes of being featured in any and all communications released by The Unlimited including, without limitation, media communications;
- being identified by name in such communications, including for the purposes of future competitions and promotions run by The Unlimited;
- being bound by any other conditions reasonably prescribed by The Unlimited;
- cede and assign, without compensation, any and all intellectual property rights in such photographs to The Unlimited.
- Prize winners waive any and all rights to compensation arising from any consent given, as set out above.
- This competition is not open to immediate family members as well as employees and shareholders of The Unlimited.
- The Unlimited reserves the right to cancel this competition without notice at any time whatsoever. In the event of such cancellation, all participating Unlimited Back2U members agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against The Unlimited, its employees, agents, partners, sponsors or promoters.
- The Unlimited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or any associated offer related to this competition at any time whatsoever. Amendments will be published on The Unlimited’s website at www.theunlimited.co.za, and such publication will constitute valid notice to you of such amendments.
- The Unlimited and its promoters retain the right to substitute any prize with a prize of similar or greater value in the event that the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond The Unlimited’s reasonable control or which were not reasonably foreseeable.
- The Unlimited and any associated promoters will not be held liable for any unintended misrepresentation arising as a result of any errors in any competition and or promotional material.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize, nor are they transferable.
- The Unlimited Group (Pty) Limited.